Sign in to follow this  
Ed

Looking for Something

Guest orenda635

There was a program for FS2002 traffic that worked with TTools. It was called AirExTT by Nicki de Wet. What this program did was randomly generate AI flight planes for selected aircraft and TTools imported them into FS2002. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a freeware program like this that works with FS2004.

Looking at the description in the AirExTT readme file doesn't indicate this program does what you are describing. It indicates it decompiles the traffic.bgl file and makes an aircraft.txt file.I didn't see anywhere in the readme that indicates it makes randomly generated AI flight plans.W. Sieffert

Guest orenda635

Well it does. I remember running in on FS2002 and all my selected addon aircraft would show up in the sim as AI parked at airports or randomly flying around. You have to run the program and compile the data with TTools before it works.

Guest orenda635

>Have you tried it with FS2004? The format of the traffic>files are identical if you compile with the new TTools.>>Hope this helps,>-->Tom Gibson>>Cal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com>>Freeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com>>Drop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___I tried playing around with it again and figured out the problem with the program. Got it fixed. Lots of wonderful AI buzzing around now. BTW, the problem was that the window wasn't sizing correctly so the Export button wasn't showing. You have to shrink the window until the scroll bar appears and then you scroll down to click the button.

orenda,where can you find that program you mentioned? Sounds great, I just knew about a GA traffic maker.Cheers