Sign in to follow this  
Guest in_04

New ALPHA version of GA-Traffic generator soon.

Guest in_04

Hello all,the first ALPHA version of my upcoming GA-Trafic generator is on ALPHA test now. Currently I have only a few ALPHA/BETA testers and would be happy to get some more.So if you intrested in GA Traffic, have some time to test ALPHA/BETA versions and willing to share youre time and knowledge with me, contact me with a private message here or post in this thread.Some word about the currently released features and what to come ( + means in next ALPHA, - means planed feature)+ Read all, includes additional AFCAD2 made, installed Airport BGL and use them for GA-Traffic if there are GA parking spaces available+ Use the correct GA registration for the generated traffic+ Use all installed planes which match the userdefined criteria for GA-Traffic+ generate all needed files for use with TTools+ User Interface for select/deselect the use of planes and changing several Airplane values- use 'virtual landing fees' for tuning the flightplan generation, the system allows the user to set values for landing fees for every airport or type of airports in general, so a airport with high landing fees, like the bigger commercial ones (KLAX) will not get GA-Traffic- User Interface for select/deselect airports and change the values- Automatic generation of the GA-Traffic BGL file on one button press- Maybe, a button to generate special AI versions of installed planesIf you intrested in testing this programm or think you have some ideas to improve it, please contact me.