Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

No clue for this problem

Guest jon_151

TTools 2.02 indicated an error:ERROR: A flight plan specifies an aircraft type AC#44274That type is not in the Aircraft.txt fileWhen I put the corresponding aircraft AC#44274 in aircraft.txt, now it says expecting airspeed when I already have the airspeed indicated.Can anyone tell me what is wromg ?Thx

Guest Top Gun

can you post the entry you are trying to add, do you have the comma's in the proper places?

Guest dfreed

Each of your aircraft.txt entries need to look like thisAC#44274,200,"aircraft name here"Here's an example from my aircraft.txtAC#67,200,"AIA B735 EIN"There are three required components for the entry. IMPORTANT: The first two are each followed by a comma and the third is between quotation marks.1. AC#In your case this would be AC#44274. In my example it is AC#672. SpeedIn your case this would depend on the aircraft type in question. If you are using flightplans using the @ symbol you should use 200. For a good explanation of this see the following link. http://www.mostrealisticai.com/few_arrivals_solution.shtmlIn my example, I use 200 because I use flightplans with the @ symbol.3. "aircraft name"In your case you would use the EXACT title found in the [fltsim.x] section of the aircraft.cfg file for whatever aircraft you want to use the flightplan. In my example, I'm using an AI Aardvark Boeing 737-500 from Aer Lingus and the title line from the [fltsim.x] of the aircraft.cfg file looks like so:title=AIA B735 EIN..., so I use "AIA B735 EIN"Hope this helps

Guest jon_151

Thank you for the help, now it works ok, thanks very much!