Sign in to follow this  

FS2000 Airport 2000 series REPLACEMENTS

jerrycwo4Here's an e-mail I just sent to the makers of the new Austrian Airports (sales@simmarket.com) that I was getting FPS of about 24. Anybody got the answers?jerry"Why can't you make "airports"l ike this to replace all of the ones in the Fs2000 "Airport 2000" series?????? EVERYBODY would buy them !!!!!!!!!!!With your Salzburg airport I was getting about 24 FPS. On the old Airport 2000 ones and with some of the new ones made by other people ( like the new airport from Salt Lake City ( Freeware), the frame rates were only about 3-6 and I have one of the fastest computers in the world !!!!IF you can make airports with such GOOD frame rates, then why cannt others? We need some good replacements for the ones in the 3 differant volumns of Airport 2000. Everybody has been waiting to buy them, but no one has made them.Jerry Alfred"

I think it actually depends on what the scenery is made with but I am not sure, if the Austrian airports were made with GMAX then that might be the reason for such good frames, compared to most freeware ones which will have been made with FSDS.:-wave