Sign in to follow this  
Guest fiddleman

All ground ai traffic is gone in fs9

Guest fiddleman

Howdy All, For some reason all of my AI ground traffic is gone. Also the ai aircraft that should appear parked are not there. I uninstalled and reinstalled FS9. My afcad bgls for the local airports have many parking spaces and the traffic bgl generated from TTools is were it should be. I have also gone to the traffic setup and have the slider at 100% and GA and Commercial checked.Any help is appreciated.p.s. not a newbie

Guest fiddleman

Some additional info: The AI traffic I'm getting is IFR only. Tried to create several vfr and tng flights from major airports, but none appear.I created an IFR flight fron KAVP to 9N3. The traffic appeared at KAVP, took off and once it landed, it disappeared. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the fs9 patch. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.Thanks

Guest fiddleman

For some reason the only AI aircraft that don't show up are the ones labeled at VFR in the flightplan.txt. Any plan with IFR shows up......Any suggestions are appreciatedThank

>I created an IFR flight fron KAVP to 9N3. The traffic appeared>at KAVP, took off and once it landed, it disappeared. I'm>wondering if this has anything to do with the fs9 patch. Any>suggestions are welcome and appreciated.>ThanksThere are no parking spaces at the stock 9N3. There are only four at KAVP.I have no problems with VFR flightplans after the FS9 patch.George

Guest Bob Z

Check to see if you have both 'Airline' and 'General Aviation' checked in the FS9 'Settings/Traffic' dialog.

Guest Kingair315

Personally, I see no Commercial Traffic, because it is unchecked in FS9. With a slow computer, found this a good way to increase frame rates by 10... As I only fly to GA fields anyway, it makes no difference as to what I see. Even using GA-Traffic, which gives me lots of GA traffic even at small airfields, framerates improved from 10fps to 19-20 (I have it locked at 20fps.) Tried it locked at 32 one day and even had it going higher, but it bounced up and down so locked it again.

The problem is that he sees GA traffic if they are flying IFR. This is totally weird.George

Guest fiddleman

Problem solved!!!!Thanks all for their imputs. I installed fs9configurator and checked traffic management. I found the "no vfr ai" was activated. Changing it to "0" corrected the problem. Skys are now filled with VFR, IFR, commercial and ga aircraft, down right crowded but fun. Much Thanks, :-beerchug