Sign in to follow this  
Hollister

AI Flightplan Question

Guest Bennubird

Hi fellow Simmers,I'm fairly new to AI. I have done some reading and tinkering but am very green.I have installed several Projectai liveries in seperate files and they work fine. So, I decided I would try to make a few changes in parking to KRDU using AFCAD to prepare for some international traffic I envision. There were maybe four to six empty Heavy parking spaces at KRDU so I added AMX (Aeromexico) and SAA and BAW to those spaces. I've been using Flight Sim Manager (FSM) and decided to try it with my AI traffic. I did not import all the PAI liveries already installed on my PC using the PAI installer into FSM. Instead, to start, I only imported Aeromexico into FSM, started with a blank schedule for a AMX 757-200, and created a flight plan from MMMX to KRDU. Everything went without a hitch. I exported the bgl and booted up FS9 to see if my AMX 757 would arrive at the appointed time. Nope. Sorely diappointed was I. So, can anyone help explain to me how to accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish? Should I import all of the .bgl files into FSM and then alter the already established schedules to include KRDU or does that matter? One other thing: even though I assigned certain spaces to certain aircraft, other aircraft parked at those spaces. Why? I thought parking was proprietory.Thanks!Bennu

I few things you might check.Is the aircraft taking off from MMMX?Is the flight plan correct, ie enough time between arrival and departure at RDU.Did you assign a gate number to the new gates you added to RDU? Like B5, C12 or E15? Or do you just have Gate 100, Gate 76 or any other number with out a letter?Do a search in the Avsim Forums or use a search engine to find many hours of fine reading about adding AI aircraft and Flight Plans.