Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

Touch and Go AI Traffic?????

Guest Knikolaes

I did not think it was possible -- I did not program this myself -- all I have is AI traffic installed, but I started up at one of my default airports and taxi to the runway, tune tower and what do I hear?"Piper 38Sierra, cleared touch and go . . . "I was not online, it was my AI, and right behond it was a Cessna cleared for the same, and they did it!!! I watched both the Cessna and Piper come in, touch and go, and take off.I decided to sit there and monitor this for a while, and they remained in a left downwindf pattern constantly doing touch and goes.I figured it was an ATC fluke with the airport, but 2 jet aircraft camne in and full-stopped!Is this actually a coded flight plan? If so, how do I code it??? I would LOVE to get the CO ANG C-130s to do their patterns in my hometown if this is possible to program!Thanks,Chris

Guest Knikolaes

Okay I found the answer to my own question and am posting this reply for the info of all PAI users.Users of PAI -- the TTools that is installed by the PAI installer does NOT include the Readme.htm that is included with the manual doanload of TTools. In order to actually learn how to program your own traffic you need to download the actual TTools from AVSIM. There is no need, really, to replace the PAI installed TTools. Just extract the zip somewhere and you have access to the Readme file,. which has a section on Touch N Goes **smiles**Tonight the 302nd Airlift of CO ANG will have their practice circuits installed.Thank you, Lee, for this ability **smiles**Chris

Guest Top Gun

if you download Yroute to create your flight plan, it has a TnG feature. Just click the box.http://www.spacejock.com/yRoute.htmlJust FYI, Touch and Go flight plans need to be VFR. IFR become missed approaches. They will fly the pattern with wheels down but just prior to being over the numbers they lift up and declare "missed approach".

Guest Knikolaes

Sweet. They do that a lot here anyway :-)