Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikeS

Flightplans Restore After Uninstall

Guest 727Fan

I did a complete uninstall of FS9 after some CTD problems. Now that I've reinstalled FS9, I want to reinstall the copy I made of the TTools-modified Flightplans. I didn't want to lose all of my own flight plans during the uninstall.I put the modified copy into the TTools folder and wanted it to take these as the source files instead of the default flight plan file, but after a decompile-compile cycle, it doesn't want to work. I keep getting the default file with default flightplans.Do I need to go to the original source folder (FS9SceneryWorldsceneryTraffic030528) and somehow put the modified file into it?????I don't want to further screw it up, so I thought I'd check here to see if there is a preferred method??Thanks!!!!!!!Rick

Make a backup of Traffic030528.bgl or rename it to .bak if you don't want to use it.Then drop your flightplans into FS9sceneryworldscenery. As long as you kept them you shouldn't need to recompile them.Make sure you backed up all your AI aircraft before you reinstalled also.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest MikeS

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you don't have the proper options set in TT. Check the file menu in TT to see the two options. Try setting the top to "user defined source file", and set the bottom to the def FS folder.Good luck,Mikehttp://www.flightontario.com/mikelogo.gif