Sign in to follow this  
amccann88

TWA AI?

Hey,I am looking for a set of TWA AI schedules. I know that I used to have them and for the life of me I can not find them anymore. I know that they were from the year 2001 and the package included both TWA and TWE in both daylight savings time and standard time. I can't find this package anymore and its driving me crazy!!! :-8 :-fume :~P Someone please help me get back my favorite airline ever. I must have TWA!!! :-8Thank you.Austin M.

Sorry for the late reply.Thanks for the link, but thats actually not the set of AI I was looking for. That website only has TWA AI flightplans for 1985. If I remember correctly the set of AI I am looking for is from 2001 or 2000 or sometime around then.Thank for the help though.Austin M.