Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

ai flight plan

Guest sancho98418

I want to add a fictional flight plan into fs9 for ultimate traffic 2004. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to figure it to no avail. Is there anyone that could help me or possibly do it?

>I want to add a fictional flight plan into fs9 for ultimate>traffic 2004. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to figure it>to no avail. Is there anyone that could help me or possibly do>it? The documentation that is provided with Lee Swordy's Traffic Tools(TTools.exe) should enable you to create your own AI traffic to your hearts delight. Paul

Wide-5.jpg

The most common problem I've seen with importing flight plans in to Ultimate Traffic is that they have a carriage return at the end of the last line in the aircraft, airports and flightplans files. There can be no blank lines or comment lines in those files.I import almost all my additional flight plans into Ultimate Traffic for scheduling and planning purposes.I do not select for UT to compile those flight plans - for one thing - UT cannot match up registrations from an aircraft or special livery file with flight plans.I use AITM's project feature to keep my FS world to just a few traffic files. It's easy to add / delete an airline or GA or military plan with AITM and makes file management so much easier.

Guest Kingair315

It can be done if you really want to, but I think like some others it is best to keep it seperate. That way it makes it easier to make changes, or to even remove it if you decide to do so. There is a program called AITM, which can be found in an internet search that will merge the files. It also is great for editing, controlling which aircraft are used in the file, etc...