Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flugwerk

AI Ship disappears

Guest Flugwerk

I tried to build AI-Ship traffic as described, but the ship appears only for 2 or 3 seconds on the parking position and then disappears.The Traffic-Explorer shows the Ship with State "Pushback" just before it disappears. Any ideas?

Guest MikeS

My guess is that it's afcad related. I'd start by checking elevations, then move to hs nodes.Hope this helps,Mikewww.flightontario.comI'm confused. Wait...maybe I'm not!

Guest Flugwerk

All the taxiways are correct. All altitudes are on 0 MSL. Fault Finder finds no faults.Are there any restrictions to the runway or the taxiways? Maybe the length of the taxiway elements?

Hi there,did you add a runway link, type concrete, width 0, to the runway itself? It's commonly overlooked that there need to be both a runway (type concrete, with 1ft) and a runway link for AI ships (and floatplanes) to work.The taxiways can be type water, width 0.Cheers, Holger

Guest Flugwerk

The problem is solved. I have choosen the wrong runway type. It has to be of type "concrete" not "water"Thank you...