Sign in to follow this  
Guest Top Gun

Valley AFB

Guest dodger

Hi, I have a problem installing Ai Aircraft into Valley AFB, EGOV,in the UK, i have checked the F9 Scenery cfg file to make sure the "Active" in there is True and it seems ok, i have made a couple of flight plans from Liverpool Airport EGGP to Cardiff EGFF and from Valley to Cardiff, Liverpool is ok but i can't get anything to show at Valley , i just can't figure out what could be wrong , Any help would be appreciated , Thanks.

Guest MikeS

If I understand the question...Are you using an AFCAD for EGOV? Does it have *proper* parking? The default EGOV has no parking spaces at all, and the others do.Mikewww.aimadeeasy.comwww.flightontario.comI'm confused. Wait...maybe I'm not!

Guest dodger

Hi Mike, Sorry to confuse you mate, yes i'm using Afcad to put in the parking, the same as i have for any airport i change but for the life of me i just can't get any Ai aircraft to show up,i thought after i posted the question that it also may be the addon scenery interfering with it,i'll keep at it anyway . Thanks , Roger.

Guest MikeS

"Sorry to confuse you mate"That's why I have the sig I have! lolI'd still put my money on the AFCAD Roger.Good luck,Mikewww.aimadeeasy.comwww.flightontario.comI'm confused. Wait...maybe I'm not!

Guest Top Gun

first when you load up Valley to start off a flight with are there starting points besides the ends of the runway? If not, this would prevent AI parking.Then load up the Valley BGL in afcad and run the error finder, there could be missing connections to the runway which could be a second issue.