Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

Project AI complete Package

Guest hmmwv_1998

I have been looking for around two days now and am trying to find something I had downloaded before I had to swipe my hard drive. It was a full package of all Project AI's aircraft but it was hosted on another site. I hate to post such a stupid question but as i am going to school I can't just spend all day looking. Hope you guys can help me on this onen. Have been through the forums and looked for the file but to no avail.

I think such a package would be agressivly sought out and removed from the web - because it clearly violates PAI's EULA.However, many of the earlier release individual airline packages have been removed from the PAI website as the individual repaint, flight schedule and/ or modelers have requested their work to be removed.On a practical matter - I know it's a bit more work - but you really, really, really want to not have all the airlines in one big traffic file. It makes updating an impossible task.My preference today is to install the World of AI airline packages, then add PAI for those airlines not in the WoA inventory.Almost all of the WoA packages are a year or two more current than the PAI package - and have the advantage of later developed, better technology AI models which have less of an impact of FPS.When you do install the PAI packages - use the custom install option and install them into individual traffic files with the airline name.That will make updates easier.