Sign in to follow this  
cgueiros

AI traffic schedule tracker

I am away from home and would like to locate the add-on which shows for all AI traffic in a FS session the aircraft type, the from-to flight plan, altitude, etc.Have searched all through the various forums and file libraries with no result.Unfortunately my memory is not helping any - I recall it would be started from within FS.Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated.Clarindo

There are three items like this.FSUIPC includes the TrafficLook utility which displays some of that data.TrafficView Board is an airplane replacement which shows a lot of data.TrafficToolBox.dll is a Microsoft utility included in the TrafficToolBox SDK which shows all AI aircraft.Unfortunately each shows slightly different data so I need all three at time.

Thank you very much, Reggie, for the valuable information.Will look through those to find the solution I am looking for.You have been much helpful. Thanks,Clarindo

Traffic View Board turns out to be what I was looking for (it supersedes the old AIMap which is was I had in the back of my mind).Thanks again.I have a registered copy of FSUIPC version 3.65 but have not been able to locate the TrafficLook utility you mentioned. But as I am no expert or efficient in finding these seemingly apparent things, I will continue trying to find this additional component - a valuable addition.But my problem is solved, thanks to your assistance.

TrafficLook.exe is included in the FSUIPC download - it should be in the folder where you unzipped the FSUIPC file.

Thank you very much, Reggie. Have located TrafficLook, installed it and now I have these three wonderful tools which you helped me find: TrafficLook, Traffic ViewBoard and Traffic Tool Box. Excellent!If I may impose on you for one further info for this incipient AI utilizer:I have quite a few flight-plans type .fsn - Is there a way to convert these to usable AI flight plans? And I humbly ask where are the AI flightplan files located within FS9.I have never used Traffic Tools or similar programs which I have read about for creating or changing AI flight plans, and I believe it takes someone experienced to do it.But if converting existing .fsn files to Ai-usable is a solution it would work wonders for those dozens .fsn flight plans which I have.What I have in mind is having an AI aircraft taking off on a flight plan similar to the .fsn plan I will be using for my own aircraft. (In case that works out).My appreciation for your most valuable assistance.