Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muppi

TTools Problem

Guest Muppi

Greetings all,This is my first post here, and I hope the problem with TTools can be resolved.The problem, when I compile TTools it states the number of aircraft Ihave 4573, but I infact have 4633 in my Aircraft.txt. TTools Compaionalso counts 4573.Resently I lost 149Gb of my fs9 then TTools counted 7000 aircraft.Please I would really appreciate help with this problem as all my AIafter 4573 won't show.Thank youDave.

Hi,I assume you have a formatting problem around plane # 4574. I would try deleting that area and retyping several lines on both sides of that plane.Are you sure that you have consecutive numbers all the way to 4633, and do not have any gaps? TTools displays the number of aircraft, not their highest number assignment.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Muppi

Hi Tom,Thank you for your reply, well I'm sure I have found the problem my Aircraft.txt is a mess and I mean a mess.what I'm worried about if I start correcting the numbers this will have an effect on my flightplans, is there a utility that can correctthe numerical order of my Aircraft.txt without effecting my 20,000 flightplans.Thank you Tom,Dave.

Guest Muppi

Hi Tom,I tried what you suggested but now I have lost AC#4573, the compiler is now stopping at AC#4572.Tom I would appeciate if you could show me how I can get past 4572 with compiler.................AC#4569,400,"HTAI F-16C CA ANG 85-404 normal"AC#4570,400,"HTAI F-16C SC ANG 92-922 clean"AC#4571,400,"HTAI F-16C SC ANG 92-922 normal"AC#4572,400,"HTAI F-16C SC ANG 92-922 jdam"...........AC#4574,400,"HTAI F-16C SC ANG 93-543 jdam"AC#4575,400,"HTAI F-16C SC ANG 93-543 normal"AC#4576,400,"HTAI F-16C USAF 93 FS 86-267 clean"Thank you,Dave.

Hi,You are missing AC#4573, but that shouldn't be a problem unless it's hiding somewhere else in the list.This is a stab in the dark, but TTools might not be looking that far into the title to see if they have different names, so it might be seeing the same plane over and over again (i.e. 4570, 4571, and 4572). If you have lots of these, then this *might* be reducing your numbers from what you expect. Load that flight plan, and see if you can find the 3 different planes numbered above. If you can't (i.e. they are all flown by one plane), then you need to shorten your title= lines, or at least put the things that make them different (jdam, etc.) earlier in the title.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Muppi

Hi Tom,The new satus of my compiler is 4619 to 4642, I added somemore Aircraft for MRAI so the compiler has seen all the F16's and about 12 of my Tornado's.Tom I didn't realise you are PAI active my apologies, would you mind if we carried this on there.Thanks Tom,Dave