Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

FSX Trafficview Board Project

Guest chrisoz

Hello All, Sorry if this is a long post.I am making an enquiry to see if any one is interested in furthering the development of TrafficViewBoard (TVB) to make it compatable with FSX.I have attempted to contact the author of this super freeware ai timetable program, but have had no success. The user forum is also closed.Naturally, any modifications to the program would need to be credited with the original author.There is a similar freeware program called AI Timetable (AITT) by Genex Software, but I have never been able to get this to work as it should, both in FS9 and FSX.I found the 2 distinct advantages with this application were that it would sit on TOP of the flightsim window, but more importantly, it enabled you to view traffic in

Hi. I am 100% behind any new program. I am not a programmer and can give no help. I use the TVB in FSX. It does work somewhat. It does find the planes on the ground and in the air. The text is garbled as it cannot read the FSX flightplans correctly. It does allow listening to the comms. I use it combined with the Mobile Control Tower and listen to the ground and tower frequencies simultaneously. The view is jittery as it follows the planes. I use the built in traffic viewer to view the aircraft. It's a real shame that someone could not update the old program or develope a new one with similar features. I hope someone does just that. Regards, Bob.