Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

To Steve Brown.... P51 Over Manchester

Thanks for the great UK Scenery. Here's some shots from my Leeds to Manchester flight yesterday. Last pic is on the ground at Manchester Ringway.Can't wait for more TM airports in the UK!-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Great shots and great scenery!

Randall Rocke

StevyIf you hear me, I write to you but mail return so I write again. It say no such mail address. So I send to hoetmale address and it also get return saying it blocked... are you in prison!I hop you are will and post here if email not in site.Ivor

OK Stevy I check it again now but no you email. I hop you are alight and willIvorMemail me soon OK

Guest Steve Brown

Many thanks Dave!Sorry I didnt get back sooner I have had computer problems. I was doing a couple of new Airports and have lost everything, Gatwick was nearly finished. I have lost all the new textures I have made too. I was sure I had backed them up, but no. :-( Toy parts were also found,"rammed" into my floppy drive and DVD rom is dead. Wonder who in my house could have done that ? *:-* Anyway Im just starting on Gatwick again and you should all have it in a few weeks time after my trip to Venice, and a possible meeting with Georgio Gnesda :-) PS My scenery is nothing without Paul Brooks work, VIVA LA PAUL!Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPG][/divMy United Kingdom Scenery.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View