Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Article by Ralph Zimmerman

Guest Eagle

Has anyone read the post by Ralph Zimmerman? It would appear that he is referring to what is already in Fly although he is writing about microsoft. It is a very interesting article and well worth the read.

Guest tonyc

Doc, can you explain. I am not sure as to the connection to FLY2.tony

Thank you Doc , for giving the link.Tony asks , whats the connectiom to FLY2?I think, but I may be mistaken , there is no direct connection with FLY2.BUT this article is very interesting and gives us a clear view on Microsofts attitude towards its customers.Whatever you are bringing up, kids or dogs or any other creature, there is one very important rule:Never give something and take it back later.Doing so is killing for the relation and mutual trust.And yes , maybe there is a connection with FLY2.IF ( and you know they are thinking about it )there is a new edition of FLY , the features mentioned by Ralph Zimmerman , will NOT be overlooked.In other words: Fly ( 1,2K,2 >? ) holds a promise for the future.This is the way I am looking to this,when I am wrong please correct me.your FLY-friend

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

snipped>BUT this article is very interesting and gives us a clear view>on Microsofts attitude towards its customers.>snipped>This is the way I am looking to this,when I am wrong please>correct me.>>Okay....................... your totally wrong. It would be a false assumption to assume that Microsoft doesn't care about it's customers. They do, and do everyday. And just as much as anyone else. The misleading rumours might as well stop now..L.Adamson

Hi Mr Adamson,snipped> The misleading rumours might as well stop now..>snippedIf Ralph Zimmermann topic is based on false information AND my personal experience with Microsoft is pure repeatingly-incidental you are absolutely right. ;)I have no intention to spread misleading rumors , on the other hand,I am very interested why Mr Zimmermann`s article got so many reactions.Is this just FRIED-AIR?Regards

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi, "I have no intention to spread misleading rumors , on the other hand, I am very interested why Mr Zimmermann`s article got so many reactions."Because his article is based on "only one feature" that's most people don't care about,"adventure", this is why the reaction, it have taken way too much talk for a small things and it is speculation.Microsoft do care about customer, they read all forum and listen, and implement feature in each new version, in fact, they have including news features wanted by most of Ms user in fs2004. Yes Peter Silody is VERY happy. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest dajackman

L.Adamson, I disagree. M$ is not in the customer service business. If you think they care about you, read one of their EULAs. Thanks god the only thing I use windowz for is Fly!2......I'm sure I will get flamed for this...oh well..