Sign in to follow this  

Biber's models

Guest Mike94

Hi,i have both of Biber's model files, filenames are 'biber.*' and 'biberall.*'Do i have to have both installed, or does 'biberall' entirely replace the older 'biber' file??Thanks!!-Michael

Hi Michael,if you have biberall.zip, you do not need the file biber.zip any longer (because all the models within biber.zip are already included within biberall.zip).thanks for asking this, probably a clarification is needed for developers as well as users .----------------------------BACKGROUND STORY-----------------------------I had been uploading many static models since september last year, and they were being used by developers for their sceneries.I had ten such uploads like this until february 2002.Biber.zip-----------In february, I learnt the way of adding nightlights to the models and uploaded my first collection of models which I named Airport models (biber.zip).It included many new models like b-737.Biberall.zip------------Then finally, to make everything easier and everybody happier, I retouched all my previous models (and added many new ones) and uploaded this FINAL and COMPLETE collection as Biber's Allmodels (biberall.zip) on 29th March 2002.I repeat, Allmodels (biberall.zip) is the FINAL, ULTIMATE AND so-far BUG-FREE collection of ALL my over two hundred models.From now on, developers are very kindly requested to use this one only!!!.Anyway, I had to make a spring cleaning and have withdrawn all my obsolete files in the library. But I had to keep (then obsolete) biber.zip in the library, because by then, Henri and ROTW team just released or were releasing new sceneries based on biber.zip and I did not want to complicate things. I also kept my VOR model in the library for the users of fly2K! although it was already included in the latest fly2 patch.I hope I was able to explain.best regardsBiber*:-* biber...biberzip....biberallzip.....zip..zip....zip...P-USD...ziiiip.....beeeeeeep.....God bless all freeware developers...

Guest Mike94

Thank you for your quick response, Biber!Everything is explained and clear now!!Thanks again,-Michael

Just a reminder for developers....Allmodels (biberall.zip) is the FINAL, ULTIMATE AND so-far BUG-FREE collection of ALL my over two hundred models.Developers are very kindly requested to use this one only!!! (not earlier version; biber.zip).regards,Biber