Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

To Andrew Thomsen (PIC)

Guest Jan

Hello Andrew,thanks for your kind words in the other thread about myscenery.Here is another "passenger view".Can you guess what aircraftit comes from?Have you seen it from this angle in real life? :)Have a nice flight!Jan :+

Guest Jan

In case you have problems,here is another one...Jan :+

Guest Hagar

Hmm...it has to be the Super Puma, right ? The first pic is from my favourite seat...If I can, I always hang over their shoulders :)Hope I will fly this helicopter soon !And here`s another nice approach...

Guest Jan

Andrew,very nice shot.I'll use it as a desktop picture.Are you sayingyou'll aply for a testpilot/passenger job on the Super Puma when it'sa bit more finished? :) Jan :+

Guest Hagar

I was lucky with the metar, and got a big cloud straight over the airport. I`ll send it to you ! It is a nice shot, including Jure`s clouds, Andy`s ocean and your airport plus a great plane. All I need now is the 757...Jan, I`m ready to risk my life as a test pilot :)Btw, is the oil rigs out there ? In that case, what position ?

Guest Jan

The job is yours,whenever it's finished.The oilrigs was out ther sometime ago,but was deleted because of my bad 3D models.When I have build some new ones (Biber, where are you?) they will be posisionedand uploaded.If you set the radar screen in any aircraft to max distance,you'll see them outside the coast as "ULA","TOR" and so on.But no model yet.Only TRI's original homing installations.Had a nice IFR approach to your beautiful Kjevik earlier today,butwithout any metar,just heavy cloads.Jan

Guest Hagar

Same reason the Kjevik update will only contain one custom model, the Tower. It takes too much time making the messy terminal there. But this update will improve the fps a lot...that`s what counts. And a serious bug is...terminated.Check your mail, Jan ! I`m sending you the Kjevik Beta4...tell me what you think !