Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Fokker over Reims......

Guest Josve
Guest Henri W

Hi Johnny,Great shots as usual. I wish there was a way to get rid of the fact that the K of KLM on the tail on the right hand side is replaced by a mirror image of the M on the other side. Really annoying. It really spoils the livery somewhat. Unfortunately, I do not know of a way to change this when looking at Jarno's texture files. Is there anybody who might help?Best regards,Henri

Great shots Johnny, I hope that the "champagne" was good ;) Cyril.

Great shots Johnny,I hope that the "champagne" was good ;) Cyril.

Guest Henri W

Hi Johnny,I know that it is not finished yet, since I am the one who is doing the texturing ;) But I also expect it to be fixed before it is released. Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

Hi Johnny,This is the weird thing: Jarno has a tif image with both tail sides on already. I painted both sides for the tail and they are in the tif image. At the moment I am realy puzzled by what is going on. Perhaps you might get a solution by giving a helping hand.Henri

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot, Johnny. I really appreciate that you are going to take a look at it.Henri

Guest CaptainJ

Guy's sorry for the big delay!To get this tread out of the world the texture problem has nothing to do with the tif file. It's just a non fixed item yet!!! so don't wory about the textures they are fine! I have to get it right in 3d Studio but I didn't had time to fix it due to get my atention 100% on the panel :-) sorry for the inconvenience (-: Take care people!:-outta