Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Enhanced TerraScene Tutorial

Hello! Finally, this tutorial is ready! Initially, I thought it would be done in 3 weeks, it's been 3 months!!! No need to say it's not easy to write down ideas when it's not your native language! Now I know it's quite easy to put together some weird tricky ideas to make something funny, but go explain it after that!!!NOTE: This is not a tutorial on how to use TerraScene!!! This is a tutorial on how to enhance the output of TerraScene.It's out just now on Ken's website:[http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/pascal/index.html]The french version is out since this morning (last night for some) here:[http://www.simvol.org/fly/_azzurro/pascal/]First, I want to THANK A LOT the gentlemen who helped me:Azzurro (ROTW), who did a wonderful job at the web pages and PDF document (all versions), a lot of corrections and a lot of translation tips for Photoshop. He has done a great job! :-)Ken "SaltyDog" Salter, for a lot of corrections, and the english tutorial hosting! :-)Jean-Paul Mes (ROTW) for some Photoshop translations! :-)Ren

Absolutely AMAZING! Nice work!Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Thank you Pascal! :-ukliam :-bluegrab :-yellow1 (I'm gonna' be up late tonight) And thank you Ken Salter for hosting.Don(just when I thought I was almost done with Hawaii)

Guest Lindy

Your shots are stunning, Pascal. Thank you so much for sharing. I would imagine however that the files created by your technique would be much too huge for storing here at Avsim, much less to be downloaded by anyone with just a dialup connection. I am sooo jealous of you talented folks who can develop such a technique and then use it to create this magnificent scenery. Good job!!!-Lindy

Pascal,Thanks so much for the effort you've put into this - the results are extraordinary! I know how difficult it can be to find enough time to write a good tutorial - thanks for hanging in there and doing it right!

Randall Rocke

Great job, Pascal! Thanks for taking the time to make the tutorial. I know how it is often much easier and more fun to work on the process than the documentation :)Todd

Hells teeth!!!,I still can`t believe my eye`s, if that is not the closest thing to reality - then I do`nt know what is.Incredible, just incredible! - that is an amazing achievement Pascal, thankyou so much for all the hard work - and Todd!.Quick, get these screenshots to the screenshot forum :) .Andy

Guest Colins2

Ken,I can't seem to get to Pascal's tutorial.The link doesn't work and trying from within your site, gives a 'not authorized' message.Colin