Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Uploaded Lelystad Airport, EHLE to the library

Guest Mgarmy

All,Just a small contribution of a small airport in the Netherlands from this end. I hope you like it.Mannie

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot, Mannie. I am looking forward to it, escpecially since EHLE is a common destination coming from EHRD.Best regards,Henri

Mannie,Thanks for the work - I will enjoy this, as I drove by it just last summer.

Randall Rocke

Guest Josve

I'm sooo glad I have 3 disks in my machine....40,20 and 13gb....with all this great scenery coming up...I'm gonna need it.btw:I have something for you Randall....when(if) you have the time...Check ENBL...misses some ndb's and llz...Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Hi MannieIt looks great.Like to have it ,but could not find it in the library.Looked for Lelystad Airport, EHLE , nothing happens.Do you have a link for me??De groeten ( greetz )Leen de jagerEHRD:)

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Mgarmy

Hallo Leen,I just checked and it is already available in the library. Just look at the what's new section and you will find it there. I searche also for Lelystad and it did show.Hope you will enjoy it.Groetjes,Mannie

Guest Mgarmy

Henri,Yes, I have been flying EHRD-EHLE quite a few times. Very interesting with EHAM in the way and using the right navigation charts.I just started to look into Valkenburg EHVB as my next project so that Paul's lovely Rotterdam texture will be decorated with another airport besides EHRD (love that work).Cheers,Mannie

good job Mannie thanks,interesting to see a minus elevation for the airport.cheers,Biber

Hi MannieI found it and installed it.Nice BAT file.Beautyfull airport , it`s superb.I am very happy with this airport,it is very nice to fly from EHRDto EHLE and v.v. as Henri just stated.Thanks.Just two questions.There is taxiway-lighting by day and night.At nighttime runway-lighting does`nt show up.Is there no runway-lighting at Lelystad or did I do something wrong.After launching the flightplan the plane is placed on the platform.Maybe this is a question also for Henri Werij.I would like the same at EHRD.It often happens that I am positioned at rw 24 at EHRD and told by the tower to taxi to rw6.I reality your mostly starting from the platform, so EHLE gives something extra.Met hartelijke dank en groeten ( kind regards and thank you )Leen de JagerVlaardingen (7.5 miles from EHRD):-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Henri W

Hi Mannie,Your EHLE airport is really beautiful. Thanks again for making it.You mention that you started looking into EHVB. After I finished EHRD I did the same thing. The problem is that I do not have airport diagrams for EHVB, since it is a military airport. So the best I could do is use my imagination and perhaps look at what people did for the MSFS version. Anyway, I think it would be best to decide who is going to work on EHVB. It would be a pity if both of us work on the same airport. Likewise, it would be bad if both of us forget about it. Paul's ground scenery is just too good not to cover with 3D scenery.Please, let me know what you think.Henri

Guest Josve

Why don't you dutch guy's get together and give EHAM a deasent look...:)It was rather sad to fly from EHLE to EHAM and not see a single building....I have some plans of making a scenery page for europe on my site with all available airportscenery listed.Would this be a good idea?Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Jan

Hello MannieVery very nice airport.I like it a lot.And all that extras included.Thank you very much.Keep it up.Jan

Guest Henri W

Johnny,This has been discussed a bit already. Paul van Roy was putting something together around his scenery. Also Jarno Deken is trying to get a larger group of Dutch Fly!ers together. So, lets hope we will start working on EHAM one day. If I remember correctly Hans Wilms is already working on the taxiways.Henri