Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Uploaded Lelystad Airport, EHLE to the library

Guest Mgarmy

Henri,Glad you liked my work. We now have 2 points in the Netherlands to fly to.No needs to have two people do the same. I think that you should continue with EHVB as you already did spend some time on it. I can send you the airport diagram which I have recently scanned. It will require some re-work of the taxiways the rest should be straightforward. I have looked at some of the work done by others for FS2K2 (NL2000) and I think that this should be sufficient for a "close as can get" reproduction. Maybe Biber can make some of his nice military models with Dutch liveries to match. I have flown many times over EHVB on my way to London and could never see any activity or parked Orion airplanes. I know that there is a part of the airport allocated for government work with private jets.Meanwhile I will look into some other airports around the area where they have a lot of GA activities going (Texel, Eelde).Let me know to where I should send the EHVB airport diagram.Cheers,Mannie

Guest Mgarmy

Henri,EHAM is big enough to have a group of people focusing on one special area. For example, I did some work around RWY 24 where all the GA activities are just to have some reference points. If we can get 3-4 people to work on it, it will go fast.Mannie

Guest Mgarmy

Leen,I checked the nighttime runway and taxiway lighting and could not detect any problems. You know that a lot of that is being controlled within your fly.ini settings.The aircraft starting point is very easy to make. You need the supplied taxiway editor where you can add the exact location for your aircraft. I have done that for EHRD and can send you that fix if you want.Best,Mannie

HalloMannieI would like to have the fix.Yes please.What I ment to say about the lighting is:During daytime as well as during nighttime the intensety of the lights( runway and others ) is the same.Onther airports (like EHRD)taxiway-lighting is less intense and these and all the other lights are only visible in the darker periods at the same fly.ini settings.At EHLE you can see the taxiway-lights from miles away by daytime and at night these lights are more intense than the runway-lights.This is not ment as criticism on you fantastic job ,I am just asking.Hartelijke dank en groetenLeen de Jager:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Henri W

Mannie,I am all in for a co-operation on EHAM. Lets see if we can get Hans to finish the taxiways. If you want to reach me by e-mail: h.werij@wxs.nlHenri

Guest Henri W

Hi Mannie,It seems you have more info on EHVB than I have. All I have so far is the NL2000 scenery for MSFS. All together I did not spend too much time on EHVB yet. So, I certainly don't want to claim it. But if you continue with another airport, I will continue with EHVB. I would be delighted to get your airport diagram. Likewise, if I can help you with airport diagrams (from VFR map) of other Dutch airports I will be more than happy to send them to you. Cheers,Henri