Sign in to follow this  

The Fly! Zone Proudly Announce!!!!!

Guest Josve

Guest Henri W

Johnny,How did this plane arrive out of the blue so suddenly? It looks magnificent. Fly! II's hangar really is expanding rapidly nowadays. How about the panel?Henri

Hi JohnnyCongratulation to Giorgio for this new bird. And to you for the annoucement and picturesAs real as photo.Jean

Guest Roy

Yes please, I'd like one in Braathens livery. Hold the fries :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

ABOSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AIRCRAFT! This aircraft is of the quality PMDG would put out, assuming the flight model is as good as the exterior model! Now we just need a beautiful panel for it. heh:-ukliam

Guest Jan

Stunning aircraft Johnny,and yes,it needs a Braathens livery :),ormaybe a SAS, or maybe...Jan

I just died and went to heaven!! :-abduct Please tell me there is a nice panel with it....actualy I would take it with no panel at all, it looks so incredible I could fly it from Spot view only!!!Amazing!Take careMike

G'day Johnny,Now that is nice. Where did this come from? Straight out of left field!Congratulations Giorgio on such a fine model, I look forward to it's release.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Josve,Please add my congrats to Giorgio on an outstanding model. Thanks too for the pics!Regards,

Outstanding!The BIG question,When can we have it???Pete

Guest Josve

Thanks guys!! I'll pass alt theese kind words to Giorgio!!The plane doesn't have a panel yet,but it is planned,and planned things takes time...so pe patient guys!!The plane will be upped when Giorgio finds it finished enough.....Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

This plane is outstanding!The details are well done, I like the windshield a lot!Nice suprise!Cheers!Pascal