Sign in to follow this  

This weeks doze of extremely nice screenshots......

Guest Josve

Absolutely incredible!Is this aircraft available yet?

Guest Jan

JohnnyI'll say it again,nice shots.They are always welcome.And the 737 mustbe the finest looking 3D model in the FlyII world in my opinion.Keep it up :)Jan

I agree 100%. Best looking model ever for FLY!2.Take careMike

Bravo beautiful aircraft. I love the streamling of the wing and fuselage meeting together.I have one suggestion/concern through. Please don't take this personaly or the wrong way, not another mike stone feasscoo. The fuselage of the aircraft looks fairly "FAT" to me. I think it would look lot better if the wing size/area was increase or the size/volume of the fuselage was decreased. Therefore it would make the plane more proportional = more realistic. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks fantastic overall. Especially the streamlining and the textures.Am I the only one who see's this issue?Maybe it's because I haven't been on or seen a 737 for awhile.CB :-wave

Capt Bob,While you are being critical why dont you also mention that the chord line seems a little short to which makes thoses CFM engines way out of proportion. Just thought I would point that out to you.Have a great day

Stunning shots Johnny!Very atmospheric, and it truely is a beautiful looking model - I have wished for a 737 like this for so long, just hope Air NZ operates the 500`s, so I can finally have a heavy ANZ livery.Andy

G'day Andy,ANZ have/had -300's I don't know if they have -500's but the difference wouldn't be noticeable.The "millenium" livery looks nice. :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Johnny, nice screenshotsGiorgio, beautiful plane, it looks unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CheersAnd can't wait to fly it..cheersTom

Guest captbulldog

>Please don't take this personaly or the wrong wayThere was a whole thread of argument about that very phrase on freewares. Kidda funny to see this about all that flame about it.Preston

G`day Roger,Your right, I`ve been checking the ANZ fleet list and the 300`s are as close to 500 as we get.I`ll kill }> for an AirNZ 737 , but I would just be grateful for such a wonderful aircraft such as the one in Johnny`s shots.I love your Ansett 747 repaint, just stunning.Kind RegardsAndy