Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

Nvidia Geforce 3 Ti200 For Sale (between now and Monday

I took the dive and purchased a GF4 Ti4600 yesterday. Its in the mail, but when I install it, I'll have my GF3 Ti200 available. I bought it in October, so its got six months wear-and-tear on it. Good card, but I want the extra power.I considered putting it up for sale on eBay, but preferred to offer it to my Fly "friends". If you're interested in the video card, please send me an email. I guess I'll take the highest bidder between now and next Monday 5/13. Based on market price, I'd like to ask for a minimum $50 bid. I'll post a note to this thread when the sale is over, just to let everyone know.NOTE: I am selling this card "as is" with no manuals or drivers. You'll have to download them from NVIDIA (I currently use v28.83 and DirectX 8.1 on WinXP with no problem). I'll ship the card in the box my new Ti4600 comes in. That said, I'm not looking to take someone's money and run. If you purchase the card and it doesn't work in your system, I'll swap it back - no problem. We're all "friends" on this forum. I'm hoping to recoup some of the cash outlay for the Ti4600, and would prefer to do so here in AVSIM, rather than on some faceless auction like eBay.Good luck. -DK---Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia 64MB Ti200 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Got my new card and installed it. So I'm ready to ship out the Ti200.-DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Any big improvements with the new card?Bruce.

Can't tell yet. I was disappointed with flying in NYC where I previously had the most trouble. But I've only just begun trying to tweak my RENDER.ini settings. It took me a good month of playing around to max rates under my Ti200, so I need to work toward doing the same on the Ti4600.I'll report back in a new post with my RENDER.ini file when I feel I've got a really good setup.BTW: Rates everywhere BUT the densly populated NYC (with Scott's NY, LI, JFK and LGA TM's) works great. -DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.