Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

The Fly! Zone once again Proudly Presents!!!

Guest Josve

"Hi Johnny I don't know how you found your buddy..." :-lolJohnny,discover some more talented buddies, will you?:-beerchugBiber

Guest Mgarmy

Johnny,It looks almost like a real picture. So, it comes all from Italy, must be the Cianti, actually this looks more like a Borrolo.Will there be also a panel?Looking forward to its release.Mannie

Guest Josve

After what I've seen through the years from Fly! up til today,there is a whole lot of very talented buddies out there.If they makes scenery,planes,models,programs,or other addons,or websites :) they makes a great contribution to the fly community.I know about a lot of projects that hopefully will be realized in the future sometime,made by very talented guys,sitting on their own making planes and other stuff for Fly2.Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Josve

Thanks Dan!!I'm just a humble guy who tries to bring the good news out to you guys.And I do my very best to keep you uppdataed with the news I get.I've been running the Fly Planes and projects site since Fly! was released,and the feedback so far is very good.The site is not "fancy" in any way,but I hope it presents the Planes and projects in a deacent way.So thanks to all of you for your kind words and great support!!Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Hey,kind of looks like the plane I photographed at Geneva the other day... And for the kind of... just kidding..It looks AWESOME; I mean he brought us great planes, and they keep on coming and coming and coming..Here is a pic of the MD-80 taking offCheers

Guest Jan

Johnny (and Giorgio)Thanks again for the photos.The man is one of themost talented 3D artists out there,and he do it for FlyII,Awesome.Looks very realistic and lifelike.Send him your regards. :)Jan