Sign in to follow this  

2nd request Pls Help PIC

I have these strange receding horizontal stripes on runways, taxiways and water. Can someone tell me how to get rid of them? Video card Diamond Stealth III S540.Tks in AdvanceCesar/Venezuela

Tks Ken and JhonnyThe vertex is setting to "0" also mipmapping "0" in the render ini in ref to tri*.dll file understand that this is direct x files? 8.1, I think. I have to check, do you think that I have to install 8.0.tksCesar

Cesar,What version of Fly!II are you running?This should have nothing to do with your Direct X installation. What Ken is referring to are the video renderer updates. These DLL files were in the Video Update patch and included with some of the other patches. The readme file for the video update states that these DLLs are mainly for GeForce cards - that they may cause anomalies with some ATI and other cards.In your case, you probably want the original tri*.dll files - did you back them up? If not, I have the original files and can send them to you.

Randall Rocke

Oh oh big mistake from my side, I have US version didn't back up tri*.dll files, tks for your kind advise this should be the problem.My email office and home whatever you likecceddaro@car.mitsui.comccedraro@eldish.netAgain thank you very much.Cesar/venezuela

I think I found the originals - check your mail.

Randall Rocke

no yet, how big is this file if you have problem with my office e-mail pls send to home Randall, thank you very much for your cooperation, I love this forum.rgdsCesar

Dear Randallunfortunately this weekend I installed the file that you sent but problem still the same, also I tried Video update 1 and 2 and both files didn't work, can you or any one tell me what to do?.Best regardsCesar

Cesar,Just to make sure there were no misunderstandings:We believed that with your card, you want to be sure to NOT run the Video Updates. We believe that these updates, designed for the GeForce series of cards are what changed your DLLs and caused your problems.The DLLs I sent you should have been the originals before I applied the updates to my own system. To use them you would need to remove entirely (delete) all tri*.dlls in the root directory of Fly! II. Then, copy the 3 files I sent into the root directory to take their place.Since you ran the updates again you will need to once again delete the new DLLs the updates placed in the root directory and replace them with the files I sent you. If you still have the same problem, try changing the vertexIndex setting in your Render.ini as follows: vertexIndexFormat=1.If that doesn't work you may need to reinstall Fly! II and the patches. First, how much memory is on your video card? In the graphics setup window when Fly! II starts, what setting are you using under Renderer?

Randall Rocke

Dear randalTks for your prompt reply, I removed all TRI.dll files from Fly root directory and copy the files that you send me,re-start Fly2 and problem continue, so I decide to test Fly update 1 and 2 just to see if they work but they didn't.The vertexIndexformat is now "0" I changed as per request in the forum before you send the files but I haven't change to 1 after reinstall the files that you send me, the problem is that I was having Fly2 running in good performace with all patches 230 inclusive but I have to format my HD, it seem that I have no choice to reinstall fly2 again.My video card has 32mg ram, I'm in the office righ now so I don't recall the seeting but I think is running in 32mg ran and lower Video card 1024x768 no high texture and direct 8.rgdsCesar