Sign in to follow this  

Next PMDG 757 Repaint Preview-TrueMetal TWA/AA Lilvery

Here's the first cut on the TWA/AA Hybrid 757 livery. It's actually pretty close to being finished. I'm figuring out how to apply the my completed textures to the exsisting model. The paintkit may make things easier, so I'll wait for it's release before posting this one to the AVSIM server. Here are some screenshots. If you haven't tried the wipers, select a speed on the overhead panel and watch them at work. How many other aircraft can list working windshield wipers?Pete

Looks nice! Just like the TWA/AA 757s flying here out of St. Louis everyday :) TWA was what I have been waiting for and was why I got the 757! Are you also planning on doing the TWA colors and not just the TWA/AA?Nice job though.. Keep up the great work!Jason

Thank you Jason. Yes, I'am planning on doing the standard TWA colors, unless someone else beats me to it.Pete

Thanks Robert. Will you leave it up to the individual painters to apply night textures or is their a certain procedure you want us to use?Pete

Guest chmitch

Maybe we can get Vin to do the Saint Louis Arch? nudge nudge :-)Chad

Guest Henri W

Ecellent repaint, Pete, and wonderful shots.Thanks,Henri

Pete,That's looking really really sweet! Great job! :-)

Yeah.. The St. Louis arch would be nice! Plus it could also have the new night lighting which was recently added to the arch. That would make for a neat night approach past downtown when landing on the 30s at Lambert (KSTL).Jason

I've got the fuse of the TWA finished and if I can sneak it in tonight, I'll cut it up and cram it, then post a few screenshots.Pete

Can't wait to see it! :)Jason