Sign in to follow this  

PMDG Airliner Series 757 Is Available....

Captains-For the benefit of those who might have missed the announcement in the PMDG forum, the PMDG Airliner Series 757-200 has been released!Please visit www.precisionmanuals.com for more details- or swing by the PMDG forum!We are currently preparing to release the 757-200 PaintKit that will allow for user modification of the liveries (in both day and night modes) on the airplane as well!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Robert,I suppose that you adressed all problems with downloading now, since this announcement (see your post of the 14th of May in the PMDG-forum).I bought the 757 last saturday and since then I try to download the plane, but without any success. You already reset my code 3 times and I need a reset again.Please let me know whether all problems have gone or not.

Dear Robert,I tried to download the 757 again today and now got this message:"You have made an invalid request. If you believe this to be an error please contact us as support@precisionmanuals.com."Need some help, please.Keyton Cabral

Hello Keyton,You have exactly the same problems that I encountered during last week. I also cannot open the downloadpage and get the error message from my browser after 15 minutes of trying.The second trial always lead to the error message "invalid request". When you ask the support department of PMDG, they reset your code and you can try it again. But I learned thet each new attempt causes the same cannot display message and each second attempt the invalid request message. Then you have your code reset again.(See also the PMDG forum).That's the reason why I asked Robert if all problems are solved now. As long as I don't get the green light, I will not ask for a new reset and wait.

Dear Hans,PMDG reset my code and now I get the second part of the problem. (downloadpage and get the error message from my browser after 15 minutes of trying) :-("502 Connection FailedThis Web page could not be opened. There may be too many people accessing this page or the page may be unavailable. Please try again later."I

Gents-As both of you found out- contacting our support email helped you get the problem solved more quickly.... ;-)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Keyton,It's me again. I finally have my bird. I discoverd by accident the way to do the download. I hope it will help you, at least it helped me.After it becomes clear that the browser will not display the download page, click the stop button in the browser menu and the line "Click product to download:.............." appears on the screen. Now you can download.Just like the other times I closed GetRight in the system tray as a precaution.Now I'm gonna sleep (0.45 AM here).Good Luck

Dear Hans,I wrote an email to PMDG asking to reset my link and probably I will try again tomorrow from my work using cable modem. I