Sign in to follow this  

Mexicana Retro 757 Repaint for PMDG's 757-200

Here's another first cut, Mexicana's 757-200, sporting their Retro livery. Just awaiting the new paintkit.Pete

Looks great mat any chance you could paint one in the astro coulors I forget who's aircraft it is :-zhelp but it's Red and Chrome I'm sure you know the One I mean It may have been AA.:-hmmm Wayne Roberts boeingfield@blueyonder.co.uk

Darn, it was going to be a surprise :-grr I started on that one yesterday and I should have screenshots posted by midweek, depending on when the paintkit is released. I like Americans series of retro jets and I've done the 757 for Fly!2K and the 727 for Fly! II.Pete

Hi Pete,Looks great! :-)Any chance of a Britannia Airways livery (British Charter Carrier), in their white and blue livery (the one with Britannia on the tail) - their new livery is awful!!!Cheers,Matthew.

Hello Matt,Long time, no see...I have been thinking about that particular livery but I'am thinking getting all of the stripes correct would be a real challange. Since you asked, I'll do it.In case you forgot, you were going to send me a little somthing for my PC? DC-10-30? Pete (8-|

Pete,You star!! Like to give you a challenge!! :-)In case you forgot, you were going to send me a little somthing for my PC? DC-10-30?Heheh!! I'll try and get a beta to you.... I still need to tie up a few loose ends with it, but thanks for reminding me.Cheers,Matt.