Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

Three new repaints (pics)

Guest GrantM

While waiting for the new PaintKit from PMDG, I have finished up a few little projects. The first is ROTW's TBM 700 repainted in l'Escadrille Avions de l'Arm

Hey there, do you mind giving me an in depth record of your system specs. Your pictures are awesome!Blake

Guest Mgarmy

Your kingair has become my default aircraft. It looks outstanding!Have you also considered to give the pilatus a new paint job?Thanks !Mannie

Guest GrantM

Just have a Dell Dimension, P3, 1Ghz, 512MB RAM, using Win 2000 Pro, and video card is NVidia 64MB DDR GeForce2 Ultra (driver is 23.?? from Dell)Grant

Guest GrantM

Thanks Pete. Say I would have enjoyed a larger image of your new Northwest 747. Why don't you put one up instead of that little gif shown in the library? Can you do anything about that red smudge?Grant

Alas, I haven't figured out where that smudge is coming from. It's not from the upper front fuse as I had surmised. I looked at some of the other repaints of the 747-300 but couldn't decipher what's going on there. Now I'am getting texture mapping problems on all of the planes in Fly! II. I think I monkeyed around too much with a tweeker utility and caused this anomoly, so it'll take a bit of investigatin'to return things to normal. Pete