Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Next Preview Repaint

Pete, Pete, Pete!What happened to those BEAUTIFUL America West repaints you did while the 757 was still in Beta test?I'm absolutely ITCHING to get at that Ohio bird, and having watched one of the "standard" liveried America West birds depart KSAN today (up into broken clouds on the BORDR4 DP)...I want one!Kurt KalbfleischAmerica West Virtual P88

They're still in the hanger. Waiting on the paintkit which should be arriving soon. These previews will probably be redone once the kit is released, so I'am not putting too much into the previews. It's more or less an exercise to see how my technique works with each livery.They are still on tap and will be some of the first that I will complete.Pete

Pete,VERY cool. I enjoyed working with you on the Fly!2K versions.Your work is absolutely fantastic.Kurt

Guest GrantM

Pete, very classy indeed!Grant

Great Mac thats the one I've ben waiting for :-beerchug all I have to do now is figure why I'm getting a winrun error everytime I install the 757 Wayne

Thank you, Grant.My hands are itching, waiting to get these birds out to the '57 Fly!ers. It's not a lot of work, about an hour for each one, so it's not really a lot of wasted time. Gives me a good indication on how the final job will look.Pete

I just got the winrun.cpp error on startup and cured this by resetting all of my tweek settings I had made with the GeForceTweekUtility. Also cured the texture mapping problem I was experiencing. Guess I out smarted myself with trying to tweek the highest framerate out of the sim. Not really necessary with this rig, but you can never have too much framerate, or so I thought.Pete