Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Final Preview

Here is the final repaint livery I plan on doing for the PMDG 757. I think there must be near a dozen or so waiting to be completed so I'll finish all of the previews before I undertake any new ones.Matt, here's a real rough cut on the Britannia Airways 757. Turned out pretty good for a quick and dirty. The final version will, of course, be up to PMDG standards.Took off from Heathrow planning to overfly London to take some screenshots, but I haven't the foggiest as to which direction to Fly!Pete

Wow, another great looking one Pete!!... I just checked your AAL Retro repaint out as well, you produce some amazing work, really sweet :-) (I've always loved that AAL bird)

.....great work!....your scenery is so crisp.....what did you do?...Ivan Italy

Thank you, Ivan.I have the Max Visibility set at 30, high res radius set one tick under 5, medium res radius set at it's max, and of course, I've used Texture Enhancer to sweeten the overall scenery textures. Curiously, Fly! has developed a strange texture mapping problem, evident in the engine and rudder of the Britannia. Getting some texture bleed through, which developed Sunday. I went out to see Episode II and had left the 757 on an overseas flight. Four and a half hours later, I returned to find the '57 in the drink. Maybe I ran out of fuel, but I really don't know if this is related to the texture problem. I noticed my Fly! ini file had been changed. Went from not showing the user graphic setup window before Sunday to displaying it on startup post Sunday. Does holding down the alt key on startup, if you have the graphic setup window bypassed on startup in the ini file, make a change to the ini file?Anyhow, I've got about half a dozen more repaints that I haven't previewed yet, so if the paintkit is still in development, I'll slice and dice, and post these previews during the upcoming weeks until either the paintkit is released, or I run out of liveries to show you.Pete

Thanks. Yes, I too like this livery. I did the same for the Fly!2K PMDG 757 awhile back and I really liked that one too. The graphics are a tad over sized on this preview but will be correctly proportioned once the kit is furnished.Pete