Sign in to follow this  

Boeing 737-500 (Panel PICS)

Hi Everyone, Ive not posted for a while (been busy with work) so i thought I'd let you know what I'm upto. Ive attached a couple of Glare Panel Pics from my 737-500 Panel I started a while back. PIC 1: is of the Panel showing how thinks will look in working order and PIC 2: is showing you how it will look in sit-u. Ive just made a start on the Engine Gauges Panel and I'll post a shot once Ive completed this panel. Please let me know what you think and any comments or concerns you may have.JohnDC-10 ProjectB737-500 Project

Guest CaptainJ

the looks very very good John! keep up going

John, that panel is nothing short of fantastic! Too good to be freeware.....but I'm sooo glad it is:-yellow1 cheersAndy

I seriously dout your at FL270 there :-lol :-lol but on a honest note WOW that looks great so far.Whatever happened to the DC-10 panel.I was suppose to help beta test one but never got any info :-( Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

but on a honest note WOW that looks great so far.Whatever happened to the DC-10 panel.I was suppose to help beta test one but never got any info.err..... we're just waiting for John to finish the artwork :-lol (oi.. John get back to work on the DC10!!!! :-lol)I've still got the beta list, and it's still work in progress :-)Just hang on a bit longer....Matthew.

Looks awesome, can't wait...Cheers