Sign in to follow this  

Taking Shape (pic)

Hi,With so many add-ons for Fly! II (Biber models, Fly! editor, Terrascene, etc.), build scenarios are a real pleasure to make! :-jumpyNow we can see Augusto Severo Airport, Natal, Brazil in full glory almost ready for release (still waiting for the elevation tool to finish).This sim is taking a good shape, and my advice is: get a 757 from PMDG. This aircraft is suberb and runs much better than 777 (including performance).Can

Amazing!One thing: that guy standing in front of the Sky Chef truck must be really hungry...

WOW Keyton,that really looks great! When I see your shot,I am really looking forward to my NEW system this week (P4 as well and all the goodies...)and of course your new scenery!Keep up the great work, and regards,Rodger :-wave

LOOKS GERATNow we just need an add-on so we can get the thing to move around..... ;)Henrik

Guest Fly II Pilot

Keyton,As I've told you before I'm really looking forward to your Fly! II airport series for Brazil, especially Rio...One thing, are you sure that the jetways are setup to board the aircraft from the right side? Some aircraft don't even have doors big enough for boarding on that side... Just an observation.Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

"When I see your shot,I am really looking forward to my NEW system this week"Dear Rodger,I forgot to tell you that I have 512 Mb RAMBUS and use Intel motherboard. Looking foward to buy a new GForce4 very soon... Take care,Keyton

"As I've told you before I'm really looking forward to your Fly! II airport series for Brazil, especially Rio..."Dear Alejandro,THANK YOU! Rio is a beautiful city and the only reason that I didn

Very nice job. But there is no need of an ad-on to "move the thing around". Look at the Fly docs and you will discover how to. You can define the vehicle as moving on a path, and control it with a python script.