Sign in to follow this  

Scenery Australia

Guest DannyV

Mate - I have my Instrument Rating Test this friday and have been very busy studying for it as well as flying my butt off lately. I have three weeks leave coming up from next week and hope to have it out during my leave period ;-)Cheers,Danny Vickers

Guest ben_

Good luck Danny - with both important tasks :-)

Guest Henri W

Danny,Good luck with your instrument rating test. Flying so much lately doesn't sound too bad ;-)Take care,Henri

Good luck Danny and all the best for you.Heinz

Hi DannyAll the best for your IFR. Keep us posted and the blues side up at all times.....Also looking forward to your Sydney scenery,......in its own good time.Stay focused ......God blessRegardsAlfred

Good luck Danny.Not having your Sydney scenery ,is one of the thing I really miss in Fly2.Comming in over Pittwater to hit the localiser.Great stuff!!!Regards Rodger Buckley.

Guest DannyV

Hi all,Thanks for all the support! You will all be happy to know that I am now a fully qualified pilot (P3C Orions) again complete with an Instrument Rating. I start leave on Tuesday and will be hard at work getting Sydney (and Adelaide) out the door for all of you to download ;-)I then plan on finishing the Tu-154 and then will start a P3C / Electra (since I have insider information ;-)Cheers,Danny

Well done Mate!!!!!!!!!!That is great news. Congratulationts and all the best.Now lets see - Brisbane - Adelaide - Sydney - and with Andy's NZ stuff, looks like I have to get into my trusty PMDG 777 and get going!!!Great news Kind RegardsAlfred