Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

757 Repaint Update

I've been working the paintkit, converting it over to a format I'am more comfortable with. I've just about finished with the master livery and once I've nailed down the main gear doors, I'll start working on the release version of the repaints. Night textures are still not fully implemented as Robert is in the process of putting the finishing touches to that part of the kit. I'am posting a few screenshots of the master livery. I've gotten the opening door to match the outline on the fuse and I've put myself into the 1st officers chair. I'll probably include a better picture of myself in the release version. My 5 minutes of fame :-kewl Pete

that color is truly awful. Couldn't you at least go with zinc chromate, like the REAL Boeing paint shop?:-lolKurt KalbfleischAmerica West Virtual(Vive la Rolls)

Guest Hagar

Pete,Making a girls plane ? With that colour, you should have put 2 girls inside the cocpit:) Heh, or maybe some of the guys you`ll find in "The Blue Oyster Bar"...To my question: How do I put myself (my ugly face) in the Captains seat ?? NOT in a pink plane, of course, worst job you have done so far :)

Wow, you guys don't like this color? Don't worry, after the master texture file is frozen, I'll never use this color again :-eek As for placing 'yer mug in the cockpit, you'll have to unpod the pod aircraft file then place a frontal of yer face into the resulting tif file, then repod the beastie. For a quickie, it turned out not too bad. The wife and kids got a giggle out of it when I showed it to them.Pete

Guest Hagar

The 757 certainly gives us a high level of freedom, I`m eagerly awaiting the paintkit !Nice being able to incorporate humour into the plane :)