Sign in to follow this  

Framerates

Well I will just wait and see what happens. I love the plane! Its even fun just to taxi it Hehe!

just stop think about fly2 and throw it out of your window like i did i just started to fly Xplane and my headache was goneany way i dont belive fly sims have any future at allBest regards

Guest Josve

Here is my two cents in the conversation.....I have runned Fly2 on 4 different systems.WinMe PIII 700mhz 256mbRam Ati rage fury 32mb,with this I could use the sim....WinMe PIII 700mhz 396mb Ram Gforce2 mx200 32mb,with this config I could sometimes enjoy the sim...WinXP pro AMD XP1800 512mb Ram gforce2 mx400 32mb,everything smooth but not the high fps 10-20....WinXP Pro AMD XP1800 512mb Ram Gforce3 Ti500 64mb Ram,heaven reached!!Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Kjartan Juliusson we are all entilted to our own opinions. I am afraid to tell you that your opinion is wrong! Long live fly and Rich!

ekg98 , Dean has hit the nail on the head. Back during the early part of the beta test. Rich & team let us know from the get go about this. Not bad mouthing the issue at all either. FlyII requires alot of memory and all the resources from your system you can afford to let it have. It took a while before some of us actually paid attention to this fact. So unless you need to have anything else running, then shut it down or dont allow it to load when running FlyII. Speaking from experience of beta testing with a Plain Pentium 200 mhz, 8mb video card and just 64 mb of ram. But I was able to get that sucker in the AIR!!!!!!!!!! Long Live FLYII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem pardon my excitement :-roll I need to find my FlyII! Swatter I hear a gnat buzzing in this post.......But as you can see I have since updated the system somewhat. :-hahTonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Sorry, was gonna ask you about your slider settings, but now I saw your answer!Regards,Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hello guys dont know if you are angry to me but it was just a joke hehand the fact is i am running 3 sims on my pc and they are fs2002/fly2 and xplane and i love then all so no hard feeling okP.S what is the best settings for the scenery in fly2 then i mean the sliders1330 mhz 768 mb ddr ramgeforce 2 mx 400 pro 64 mb display cardBest regards to all simmersKjartan J