Sign in to follow this  

Video Card/Sound Card probs

Hi,I was wondering if anyone could help me out here,I have a GeForce2 Mx400 64Mb graphics card but when I run fly I get white flickers on the screen, kinda like when you have a mobile phone next to the screen and are using it! Whats causing this?Also if anyone knows anything about the Asus A7N 266-C motherboard and the ACR-A6CH sound card could they let me know because I cannot get the thing to work- I have no sound. thanks for any helpric

What Operating system are you using? Windows 98, ME , XP?TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Windows 98Also I cannot install smart doctor, when I try to I get a warning that says 'no moniter IC is detected on VGA card' what does this mean?Thanks

Ric, Sorry I didnt get back sooner. been a little busy lately. Heres a URL for you to go to. Several good utilities here for your Motherboard and sound card. This is if you dont have these already installed. Hope this helps.http://download.asus.com.tw/mb_dl_menu.asp...=10&l3=16&mid=3TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP