Sign in to follow this  

FOUGA CM170 MAGISTER....anyone get this to work with XP

Hi,Just downloaded the Magister to have a look at it and I can see it in the aircraft preview window but from then on it just crashes FS2002 everytime , I can't get any further than the preview window as it crashes out to the desktop !Using Windows XP Home, Geforce 2 Titanium 64mb, Nvidia 28.32's Fs2002 PRO.Has anyone got it to work ? ...or is there a problem with some of the gauges with XP .Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think there is a patch somewhere - as soon as I find it I will edit this message.BTW, I downloaded it from FS.com and I didnt have any problem running it.AMD Althon 1.2Ghz@1.333Ghz, PNY Vetro GF3 64MB DDR TV-out+DVI, 256MB DDR SDRAM,7200rpm Maxtor HD (20GB), Turtle Beach - Santa Cruz sound card, Windows XP ProEdit: Sorry I coudln't find anything...

Yes, it seems to be a problem with XP. The author of the package is working hard on it, and he has released a beta patch which is being tested at the moment. (You may find it through the Finnish General discussion forum at www.fsnordic.net .... ;) )BamceEFHN