Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

EAAT TBM700 repaint uploaded (pics)

Guest GrantM

Finally finished and uploaded is my repaint of the TBM700 of the French military, specifically the EAAT, l'Escadrille Avions de l'Armee de Terre. I want to thank the special efforts of Rene Binot, Thomas Jullien and Jean Sabatier of ROTW for reworking many files in the TBM700 POD so that this repaint could be rendered as accurately as possible. As a result, included is a gray interior, the ABT-156 ident on the main panel and two military pilots at the controls, per regulations. As most of you know, ROTW's TBM700 is one of the finest single engine aircraft we have seen produced for FLY!II. It was a privilege for me to repaint it and have the "extra mile" support of the ROTW team as well. I hope you enjoy flying this version of the TBM700.Grant

Grant,Can you please send me the link to ROTW I would like to support them and purchase this great looking aircraft.Thanks,Andrew.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Grant,May I have the file number for the library.Unable to locate In Fly2 aircraft.Rodger.

Guest GrantM

Although I uploaded it late last night, apparently AVSIM has not posted it yet. Perhaps they are on vacation today???Grant

Guest GrantM

Merci Yves,Je vous esp

Guest GrantM

Andrew,As Johnny said in his following message, this aircraft repaint is free, but you must have the original aircraft POD it is based on, the TBM700 Socata by ROTW, which is also freeware. It is available in the AVSIM library as Johnny has indicated. My repaint is uploaded to the library and should be available today sometime.Grant

Hi Grant!Fantastic job!!!!I'm a french pilot from the famous "french army aviation squadron" (EAAT). There's no word enough to say how much we appreciate your work! It's great to be able flying virtually after a real flight!If you pleased we'd like to create a special link to download it from our internet site with mention of your name!Votre fran

Guest GrantM

Thank you Nicolas, my pleasure. Please provide a link to this repaint as you wish, it belongs to ROTW anyway! :-waveGrant

Guest Mgarmy

Grant,It looks awesome. Thanks for your dedicated and creative work!Any plans for a pilatus repaint?Cheers,Mannie