Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iain Spowart

TJ and the Seneca Five panel

TJ better known for the great work that comes from ROTW is helping RealAir Simulations complete our Seneca five N95D for Fly!2.I think you will agree that his panel and cockpit work is amazing?Hopefully after not too long you will be able to duplicate some of my real world flights in N95D with a flight model from Rob Young which will be pushing the limits of realism within Fly!2Peter

Wow! Anxiously waiting. Any date of release?rgdsCesar

Guest oyvindhansen

Looking forward to the Seneca. The brilliantly simple Decathlon has been my favourite aircraft in FlyII ever since its release, but if this is as good it may become the new favourite.

YvesAnother ENGINE ;-)The TBM is brilliant and you guys know I think that ;-)Peter

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolWow ! Two engines !? So this will become a must. But I am sure that even with one engine, this Seneca will be a must. Thanks for your work, Peter : you make Fly's world better ! Yves

Guest Fly II Pilot

Peter,Are you guys planning to model the GNS430? Maybe you can team up with PMDG since they've got it as part of the Socata TB-9 in their website...It looks fantastic, anxiosuly waiting!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Looks great! Cant wait to fly that baby! What scenery are you using? RobertP.S. Ian Spowart, please stop using that sig! It is having a subliminal effect on me! :)

Guest Iain Spowart

Robert,Have some sympathy for the poor guy who has to take all those photos! :-lolIt's a tough job but somebody has to do it :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.