Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

Texture Error

Ever since I downloaded both "Corse 1 and Corse 2", Franbceapt-f2_v24b and Francetaxi-f2_v22, (obtained from the AVSIM library), whenever approaching some French airports, not all, my unit crashes back to the desktop with the following error message: "Can't load texture DATAD00116700B21B5B4.RAW: file not found, file: texture.cpp, line: 1376. I have removed the files and reloaded several time without any luck. Where can I get the missing texture file? How is it loaded? I have downloaded many of the French airports, but can't seem to fly into those airports nor teleport to them. Can anyone help? :-hangCurtis

Not sure. I have all the above files and fly frequently in France, but have not experienced the problems. Do you know if you're in the vicinity of an aiport with TMs? Maybe you're missing a model POD file. Biberall? I have something called "Henri's Models" I got from ROTW's site. I can't recall which airport this was contained in, but maybe that's where the problem is? To better diagnose this, post your flight plan and when it happens (exactly), along with the view direction (so someone can try to identify the airport or scenery tile being loaded at the time of the crash. For now, scan ROTW's site (on www.simvol.org/fly) and see if you are missing anything obvious that may have escaped my memory.-DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest Colins2

Curtis,All I can tell you is that it is a lo-res ground tile texture from tile 001:167, ground tile 43:37 to be precise.I do remember something about the TRI Paris scenery causing some faults like this.Did you have the European version installed and remove the Paris scenery by any chance?Colin