Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

PC-12 checklist?

Does anyone happen to have a PC-12 POH, or even just a checklist? I'd like to know the proper way of starting/shutdown, cruise/climb etc. Can anyone help me out? Something as simple as a txt file, or PDF would be fantastic.ThanksPieter

Guest GrantM

Pieter,A couple of the MSFS repaints have full checklists available for the PC12. You might go this route.Grant

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pieter,I have the POH, if I have some time I may type it and post it here.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Hmmm, did not think of that. Thanks for the idea.Pieter

Really? Where would one get such an animal? It would be fantastic if you could type up the stats. CLimb, cruise, start sequence, etc.Cool. Perhaps I could even get you to make a copy of the relevant pages, and I would type them up for everyone. That is, unless it violates some copyright law.Pieter

I wish I could say; "Hang on Peiter, let me go out to my car and get the POH for my PC-12".How nice it would be... (Considering I dont have a car either :-) )http://flytsim.itgo.com/sigi.jpg

It's really not a big deal for anyone to get checklists for any aircraft from an official source. Checkmate checklists are the preferred checklists that most pilots buy. I'd be willing to bet that about 80% of real world pilots have a checkmate checklist in their plane. You can get them at www.checklist.net for about $15. They will fax you one immediately while you wait for the real one in the mail. Steve SpicerPP-ASEIKMTN

Unfortunately, the Pilatus PC-XII isn't on their list of available aircraft; neither are the Ratheon Hawker 800XP or Beechcraft King Air 200 (or Ratheon King Air B200). On the other hand, it is still an excellent resource...Cheers, Tony

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pieter,Here's a first cut, all the way through the engine startup. When I have more time I'll do the rest up to shutting down. Right now it's on RTF format so if you want to print it you may have to change the page breaks by adding some lines. I'll also create a Word and a PDF file when I'm done. Let me know what you think. You can get it here:http://home.twcny.rr.com/amigorena/pc12checklist.rtfEnjoy,Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Fly II Pilot

NT = NO TEXT

Alejandro, Excellent! Thank you so much! I saved the page as normal Word document and will start looking though it shortly. Thank you again. This will make my Fly!II expierence all the better.Pieter