Sign in to follow this  

Am I exaggerating?? Repaint PA19

Hallo folksStill working on the repaint of the PA19.The outside is almost finished.Could not resist giving it a special touch inside.The PH-WAP was mostly used for bannertowing by Mastboom Vliegbedrijf.This firm was situated at Rotterdam EHRD.So you`ll find a memo near the left fuel-gauge(tube)It tells the pilot (vlieger)wich banner(sleeptekst)he has to tow.In this case a banner for Pall Mall Export , over the Feijenoord-Stadium.Maybe I am exaggerating ,but I`am totally carried away by this repaint-job.Must be mad ,to make a memo ,filling it in and take a foto ect. ect.I think I am mad , my wife says "you are crazy".What do you think?Groeten vanLeen de JagerEHRD:-mad

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Mgarmy

Leen,This is what our hobby is all about, some imagination as well as detail makes what it is we do so interesting and rewarding. You will hear many times someone else telling you that you are crazy, so what? As long as you have fun, everything goes.I cast my vote for a banner!Mannie

Hi LeenRepaint is nice. As I told you, one more plane for FLY is alway welcome.What would be cool is if someone came up with a DLL to tow a banner described by a file.Any taker ?RegardsJean

Fantastic!!!!I agree with the others!! What can be crazy about enjoying what you do? Don't worry, I too, like the others am told that I'm crazy by my wife. She can call me anything she wants but late for dinner!!! Keep up the "GOOD WORK"!Curtis :-beerchug