Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Advanced Checklist v1.2

Hello all,I've uploaded version 1.2 of my Advanced Checklist add-in. This version provides a Checklist Editor that makes it easy (at least I hope so) to edit checklist files. I've also enhanced the format of the XML files and included DTD files that will validate checklist files to make sure they conform to what Checklist.DLL expects and also to provide better error reporting. The new format provides for sound file and check item notes. However, Checklist.DLL presently ignores them (soon to be corrected as time allows).If anyone has any requests for additional features, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. :-beerchugCheers,TonyP.S.: If there are any projects, in general, that you fancy, talk to me. I'm keen on getting to know the SDK environment and would be willing to tackle requests just for the excitement, glamour, fame, yada yada yada. :-)

Great Tony!I see vocal checklists are not far... :-)I join with Johnny to ask a working logbook!Pascal

Guest Roy

Hi Tony.I have a challenge for you.Try to get your checklist on the lower EICAS screen on the 777 just like in the real world.That would be very nice :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

After I put the sound and notes features in, I'll turn to the logbook issue. Sounds like fun. :-)Cheers, Tony

You're right that would be a challenge! ;-)I'm going to do the logbook feature above before I try this. Since the EICAS is a custom panel component, I'm going to have to do a bit more tinkering before I'll be ready to tackle that one...Cheers, Tony

Guest tonyc

Lefteris might use your assistance in adding features to SquawkBox. C4TO needs more features: try contacting the author for the source code and go for it. A front end that allows one to place aircrafts in the right starting position might be good. tony