Sign in to follow this  

727 panel almost done

Guest MC767

A great panel for a great aircraft!As Scott Campbell suggests would be great too....I too would like to suggest. As we know there is a "fire effect" program available,but what I was wondering & trying to do was when the "fire effect " was enable I wanted the Fire Handle in the flight deck to illuminate with warning bells and we can pull the handle(s) to extingiush the engine fire.Well I had not much success(if I did it would have been post at Avsim!!)So do you (anyone) think that it is possible ?Thanks.

Guest B1900 Mech

A good site!http://www.boeing-727.com/

Here's a few more showing progress on the center console, overhead lighting panel, incandescent backlighting (flourescent also available), and cockpit views.

I'm afraid I don't have the expertise to do a sound pack. I'm hoping another developer will take on the job. There is however quite a few sounds available through the gauges, such as trim wheels, 400 hz electrical hum, altimeter vibrators, strut compression, and more.Rich

Hey, great photos Dave! Not too long ago I flew on a United 727 sadly knowing that it would probably be my last time. My first flight ever was also in a United 727 when I was three years old. Yes, even at that age, I knew what a 727 was! I'll miss her too.Rich

Great looking panel! I can't wait to use it. I am just wondering if you will be able to put the engine start switchs on the overhead panel, like in the real aircraft? Thanks again for making it freeware!

>So my suggestion, actually request, is that you may wish to >consider the same sort of thing. I haven't found the fuel >levels in your pic, so this may be a solution for that. I >would like a useful engineer's panel with WORKING APU and >realistic fuel control and hydraulics and bus control and >air conditioning and whatnot. I can send you schematics of >the engineer's panel if you don't have them. I considered doing an FE's panel, but it would add at least another year, maybe even more, of development time to do it right. I've been at this long enough and would like to get it finished so that people can use it. The only thing from the FE's panel will be the battery switch and the fuel quantity gauges. I think that's where I'm going to leave it for now. Thanks for the suggestion though.Rich

There will be two overhead panels - one for lighting, and the other for anti-ice and other miscellaneous stuff like engine starters and seat belt/smoking switches. Rich

Umm...I'm speechless... That's a better looking panel than most payware panels, It's scary what a talented, motivated designer, with a bit too much free time can do.MikeKOCF

That sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor.Can't wait to see the final version - I better warn the wife she will be seeing less of me in the near future...-CP :7

Hi,I was wondering if the panel will have a "LANDING View" or sort of an expanded panel from the Captains seat looking outside for taxiing takeoff approach and landing. These expanded views make landing feel much more realistically. The panel looks incredible!. Pedro