Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

A doze of nice Screenshots

Guest Josve

...great !...the first one looks real!.... thanks!.... :-waveIvan Italy

Johnny,Don't you think that the screen shot forum would be a more appropriate place for these?CB

Guest Hagar

Hmmm, brought up a question: Is it difficult to sort out Fly! pictures/threads in that forum ? I have completely forgotten it...

Hi Johhny,Thanks for posting these. Great Shots.... You reminded me I need to go get that NZ Socata repaint. Thanks.Regards,Joe :-wave******************************Picture Gallery of My Flight in a 1945 SNJ-6 on June 1st, 2002Joliet, Illinoishttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/FrameSet.htm******************************.http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Johnny,I was just giving you a hard time. hehehGreat shots.CB ;-)

Hello Johnny,Very nice pic indeed.I would like to make some screenshots to.There must be a way to make more than on screenshot in Fly.To make a screenshot I use alt-printscreen , that means I can onlymake one screenshot every time I start FLy.Tell me please how you do this.You know I am working on a repaint of the PA19 ,and that`s goingvery well , I work on the inside as well as on the outside.The inside is difficult to do, because there are many real-foto-basedknobs and handles with French text,wich I have to change into English.There is still a lot to do and it will take some time before I can gopodding.In the mean time I would like to make a full set of sreenshots an showthem to the world , on this AVSI-forum,so you can see the progress.Everybody is welcome to make comments and give advise , and as far as possible I will ,follow these.GroetenLeen de JagerEHRD:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Great Shots Johnny, That first one does look real indeed. Leen Im not sure what you are asking about but I think I know. To take screenshots in FlyII use a combination of the Ctrl + Tab. They should appear in your default FlyII directory. If not then do a search for Fly this will point you to where the screenshots are saved at. I think I read also somewhere here that there is a script or something that will save them as jpg format versus bmp format which is the default for FlyII. Maybe someone will point you in the direction to find it. I would but Im getting ready to head out the door. If I get started looking for it then I will inevitably spend more time than I need to right now at the computer. :)TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Guest Hagar

Arggh just a test-forgot I can`t delete the post !Btw nice pics Johnny :)And please don`t use the link...

Guest Josve

Just use the ctr+tab and the shots are saved in the fly2 directory as fly!xxxx.bmpBut I would recommend the little program called JpegSnap that automaticly saves the screenshots as jpg files in your desired resolution!!Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Hagar

Tony, you can re-program the ctrl-tab. In the Fly II Options menu, choose "Keys & Buttons". Look for screenshot under "Global Keys".You will find options to clear buttons and keys & enter a new key.I reprogrammed screenshots to F12, didn`t like pressing two buttons for taking a pic, especially NOT while landing :)Btw correction to my previous post (am I messing it up today?)The link is working now...